Meet our Dentist
Shahram Sabet DDS
Dr. Sabet graduated in 1996 and has successfully completed 2 years post-graduate training in advanced general dentistry, implantology and oral reconstruction.
He has over 20 years experience with adults and children and has been practicing in the state of Virginia since 2001.
• Virginia Dental License
- Postgraduate in Implantology, Oral Reconstruction & Occlusion, Howard University Dental School, Washington D.C. (2000-2001)
- Postgraduate in Advanced General Dentistry (A.G.D.), Howard University Dental School, Washington D.C. (1999-2000)
- Restorative Technique Course, University of California at Los Angeles, L.A., CA (2001)
- Maxi Course, Comprehensive training program in all phases of Dental Implantology approved by AAID (2000 & 2001)
- Diploma of Graduation DDS, U.S.B. (National) University, Tehran, Iran (1996)
- General Certification of Education (‘A’ level), Filton Technical College, Bristol, England (1988)